Mucho, the international design studio, is looking for a full-time Studio Manager in our San Francisco office to take care of a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks, including keeping the studio organized, well-stocked, running smoothly, and ready for clients. You will be an integral part of our team!
- General administrative tasks, office management, maintenance, and organization
- Upkeep of office supplies, equipment, and kitchen sundries (snacks & drinks!)
- Managing relationships with vendors, tech support, accounts and subscriptions
- Scheduling and management of multiple calendars
- Administrative and accounting tasks including independent contractor management and weekly expense reports
- Assist the project manager and accounting team in project invoicing
- Mac and Google Suite proficient
The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys working with creative people, is friendly, outgoing, confident, organized and able to follow direction and work independently. Strong verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail are required. Must have the desire to learn in a fast-paced environment!
Relevant experience would be preferred, and knowledge of – or interest in – the design world is useful, but not essential.
Please send your application to email@example.com